- Quickview Atomizers, Accessories, Replacement CoilsIts nice to have a few of these on hand as every once in awhile the coils do burn out and will need to be replaced. This typically happens when someone tries to clean out the ceramic base breaking the coil or by over packing the Glass Globe Replacement Coil with concentrates.We now carry to coil options for the units mentioned below, pick from:- Stainless Steel - With a wide opening to hold wax or thick oils- Ceramic - The original coil system for dry herb or waxThe Glass Globe Replacement Coil can be used with the following products:- Glass Globe Atomizer Tank- LED Glass Globe Atomizer Tank- Aquamizer Vaporizer Bubbler$3.90 – $5.90
- Quickview Dry Herb Vaporizer Kits, Vape Pens, Wax & Oil Vaporizer KitsBud Touch Vape Pen Benefits:- Accepts Cbd cartridges containing -Rich Hemp Oil- Fun and satisfying for the cigarette smoker seeking an alternative- Discreet enough and easy to use anytime, anywhere.- No smoke, no nicotine, no tobacco, no unpleasant odor, no ash.- Pleasant and cool vapor. No risk of second-hand smoke exposure.- Doubles as a Stylus Pen!To charge your Bud Touch Vape Pen, just connect the battery to the included USB adapter and plug intoany USB port.$19.90
- Quickview Atomizers, Brands, Dry Herb Vaporizer Kits, GreenSuppliesOnline, Wax & Oil Vaporizer Kits, Accessories, Replacement Coils
LED lights on the Atomizer light up when activatedThe is a V8S Glass Globe Atomizer Tank with a unique design. Made with pyrex glass material, an interchangeable coil system and 4-color LED lighting. It fits with all 510 & eGo threading batteries. Nothing is glued together, feel free to change out the globe, coil or mouth piece easily. We recommend a voltage of 3.7 to 5v.Additional information about the LED Glass Globe Atomizer Tank:- Wax burner nail- The LED lights are built into the replaceable coil- Fits all 510 thread batteries and EGO threading- VERY durable- 100% no burning smell- No leakage- Easy to refillTip: Don't cover the heating wires completely when filling.The GSO team recommends these purchases with the LED Glass Globe Atomizer Tank:Replacement Globe Coils - The coils do wear down over time so its good to have some backupsGlass Globe Atomizer - Just like the LED Globe minus the fancy lights
- Quickview Accessories, ChargersHere is a list of compatible sizes when using our Lithium Ion Battery Charger:– 10440– 14500– 14650– 16340– 16650– 17650– 17670– 18350– 18490– 18500– 18650If you're looking for a wall charger for that usb based battery, we have that too! USB Wall Charger$11.90
- Quickview Accessories, Chargers510 Thread E-Cig USB Charger is:- Compatible with all 510 thread batteries- Plugs into any USB Wall Charger- Easy to use- Durable Cable$2.90
- Quickview Accessories, ChargersDon't forget, if you're looking for "that other piece" we got that too! It's called a 510 Charger. For those batteries that charge via their threaded end (the part that attaches to the atomizer), we have a 510 threaded connector that converts to a USB male end. This would be the piece that connects from a device like an eGo battery to our White Rhino USB Wall Charger.$2.90
- Quickview Wax & Oil Vaporizer KitsExceptional Qualities of the 510 Electronic Wax Burner:- High Quality Wax Burner for Concentrated Waxy oils and dry herb- No Leak Burner- Portable Lightweight and Handy Design- Ready to Use in Seconds- Provides Even Heating Action- Airflow Technology- Affordable Low PriceComplete Starter Kit Package:- 2 Mouthpieces- 2 Heating Chambers- 1 Rechargeable Battery- 1 USB Charger- 1 Dabber PickInstructions for use:1. Load the atomizer with wax in one of two ways:--Method 1: Pinch a small amount of solid wax-like material and drop it right above the heating element in the center of the chamber.--Method 2: For softer or liquid-like wax material, scoop a small amount with a dab scoop tool and position it steadily above the heating element. Use a lighter to heat the edge of the scoop until the wax drips down onto the heating element.2. Replace the drip trip, then hold the button on the battery down while you take a slow, steady draw.3. Never puff on your wax vape if there's not enough wax. Every couple of draws, check the atomizer to ensure enough wax remains, and if not, add more wax before puffing or you could damage the atomizer.4. To recycle wax, use a dab tool to scoop the wax remnants from the cap and outer rim of the inner wax chamber. Hold it over the heating element and use a lighter to heat it until it drips onto the heating element.5. If you notice your vape producing less vapor or if it has a burnt taste or appearance, you will want to replace the atomizer chamber with a new one.To Charge the battery:1. Be sure your battery has been completely discharged and cleaned of any liquid or debris before screwing it onto the USB charger. Any residues on the contacts can cause damage to the charger or the battery.2. Plug the USB charger into a computer's USB port.3. When the battery is fully charged, the light on the end will turn off.4. It takes about 2.5 hours to fully charge.5. Never leave a charging battery unattended.6. Do not use any charger on your battery other than the one that came with your kit.Warning: Do not store this product in a pocket or case without deactivating it by removing the battery from the atomizer.$16.90
- Quickview Dry Herb Vaporizer KitsThe Pro G Herbal Vaporizer arrives in an elegantly-simple black box with the letter G embossed. Inside the box, you can expect to find the following:- 1 rechargeable Pro G Herbal Vaporizer- 1 mouthpiece- 1 removable filter (housed within the mouthpiece)- 1 cleaning brush- 3 filter screens- 1 USB chargeJust an FYI to the heavy users out there, the mouthpiece can get quite warm after prolonged use. If this happens to be the case, just let it cool down for a minute before re-use.
What vaporizers are comparable to the G Pro Herbal Vaporizer?The most similar handheld vaporizers that include a built in rechargeable battery would be the FireFly 2 and the Pax 3 Vaporizer.
- Quickview Brands, Dry Herb Vaporizer Kits, Pax LabsPax Vaporizer Details:Exterior: Anodized aluminum shell effectively disperses heat when in your hand.Battery: Lithium-ion battery lasts for up to five oven-loads, recharges in two hours.Heat Time: Heats in as little as 30 seconds. Green means go.Heating Element: Non-ceramic tuned thin film heater bonded to oven.Internal Accelerometer: Detects motion to put Pax in standby-mode when not in use to conserve battery life and oven contents.Materials: Vapor path is constructed entirely from medical grade components. All plastic components are food-safe engineering plastics of the highest quality available.